We give the rundown of what makes Morecambe Bay so unique, and 10 reasons you should consider it as your next holiday destination?
- The Bay is beautiful – on a clear day you can see across Morecambe Bay to the Lake District and watch the sun set over the water.
- There’s plenty to do – from walks along the promenade, to visiting Morecambe’s heritage centre, there’s something for everyone.
- The food is fantastic – Morecambe is home to some great restaurants, cafes and pubs, serving up local produce and seafood fresh from the Bay.
- The people are friendly – Morecambe is a welcoming place, and you’re sure to receive a warm reception from the locals.
- It’s great for families – with plenty of activities and attractions on offer, Morecambe is the perfect place to take the kids.
- The Lancashire coastal scenery is stunning – from the wide open spaces of Morecambe Bay, to the dramatic cliffs at Heysham Head, there are some truly breathtaking views to be enjoyed.
- Morecambe has a rich history – from its days as a Victorian seaside resort, to its more recent regeneration, there’s much to discover about the town’s past.
- The sunsets are spectacular – Morecambe Bay is famous for its beautiful sunsets, so make sure you take the time to enjoy one during your visit.
- There’s always something going on – from live music and theatre, to festivals and markets, there’s always something happening in Morecambe.
- It’s a great place to relax – whether you’re taking a stroll along the promenade, or simply enjoying some time out in one of the town’s parks, Morecambe is the perfect place to unwind.
So there you have it, 10 reasons why you should visit Morecambe. We hope to see you soon!